Saturday 6 July 2013

Flight Day

It's not often I wake up at 6.30am without an alarm.....perhaps only on these occasions, when my body knows I have to be somewhere out of the ordinary. Our flight is this afternoon, Dad is giving us a lift to heathrow from Bristol. So it's an early start for all.
Yesterday was very busy, as well as having a full day at uni with back to back patients, we managed to aquire what seems like thousands of toothpaste samples from clinics at BDH, (probably nearer the hundreds mark ;-)) which is a bit of a relief as we were worried about turning up empty handed.
I spent ages unpacking-packing-unpacking-rearranging-packing-finding out I had packed all my clothes and had nothing to wear for today-repacking...last night until eventually settling on some sort of organised backpack! Just remember, all you need is your passport!!
Right-o see you in Cambodia!

No comments:

Post a Comment